Senior Manager, Tax and Treasury
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Tax and Treasury to lead the global tax and treasury team for this fast-growing financial software company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. You will play a critical role in achieving insightsoftware's mission by overseeing all tax & treasury responsibilities globally including driving optimal tax structure, transfer pricing, legal entity consolidations and entity structuring related to M&A activities, and the worldwide cash strategy, including efficient cash utilization outside the US and assessing / recommending foreign currency risk management. The Senior Manager, Tax and Treasury must be a proven initiator, innovator and influencer who can drive change, improve processes, and provide sound solutions to both complex and routine business issues. S/he will report directly to the Corporate Controller and as a key member of the finance leadership, will play a critical and strategic role in capital raises and tax / cash management.
What will you do?
- Oversee the preparation, review and timely and accurate completion of all global tax returns, year-end income tax provision calculations, disclosures and financial statements audit procedure
- Participate in due diligence and the review of tax positions, structure, IP ownership and transfer pricing policies
- Manage intercompany settlements, all intercompany loans and transfer pricing agreements
- Develop, plan and execute a Treasury plan, in partnership with the CFO and Corporate Controller, to maintain and cultivate banking relationships, borrowing and investing initiatives, effective integrated systems for cash planning and management, treasury and FX for the international operations.
- Identify and lead projects end-to-end to enhance working capital, the cash conversion cycle and overall cash position. Analyzes and recommends alternative financing structures and demonstrates its impact on the balance sheet, financial ratios and tax.
- This role will require experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to adjust and respond to dynamic business conditions.
- Work closely with key business leaders, this role will influence strategies to support and drive growth, especially in the areas of corporate development and M&A.
- Responsible for onboarding and off boarding bank accounts and our continuous goal for leveraging one global bank ensuring the proper internal controls are in place.
How will you do it?
- Organization and Planning – Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities
- Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done
- Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude while leading / developing a team of 2-3 professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting or related field
- CPA, Master’s degree in Taxation, JD or equivalent experience
- Experience collaborating with external advisers on complex tax matters on a global scale
- Technical background and experience to conduct tax-related research and provide advice across existing and future growth geographies
- M&A due diligence and integration experience
- 6+ years of tax experience, Big 4 public accounting experience
- Previous management experience
- Software/SAAS industry experience preferred
- Must live in Raleigh or willing to relocate
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.