Director, Global Partnerships
- Raleigh, NC, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Reporting to the SVP, Global Sales, the Director Global Partnerships will will drive program standardization, sales activities and strategies to maximize sales bookings within the indirect global partner channel.
• Engage in driving strategies and tactics to recruit, engage, and drive bookings through the indirect partner channel
• Deliver coaching throughout the partner acquisition process to help front line managers and sales reps improve and achieve their goals
• Help develop and maintain relationships with key channel partners globally
• Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities
• Assume responsibility for sales objectives and global partner bookings targets
• Contribute to partner planning and properly setting sales targets within regions
• Participate with the sales leaders and reps throughout the partner planning process
The Director Global Partnerships must also be a driver of company culture and core values. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, analytical thinker and doer with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for scaling companies. Although insightsoftware’s global operations are currently remote due to COVID-19, candidates must be willing to travel as needed throughout the region in the future.
· Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue growth targets
· 10+ years of channel partner experience in software sales; senior management and/or director level preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Established track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to close revenue
· Proven ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
· Demonstrated expertise teaching and coaching customer-facing teams
· Ability to travel as needed throughout the region (up to 50%)
· Thorough knowledge of ERP and EPM systems
· Experience working with private equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.