HR Operations Specialist
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is seeking a HR Operations Specialist to assist global HR leaders in the successful execution of merger and acquisition activities. We are looking for an eager, driven HR professional who excels in partnering and influencing in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This individual is operationally focused with the skills to execute on global HR project-based work.
The HR Operations Specialist will have a specific focus on the integration and effective execution of HR programs and HR projects in the areas of compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, and payroll. This individual will work with global HR leaders, department leaders, acquired company management and internal cross-functional teams in the development, implementation and execution of integration plans.
This highly motivated person will have the ability and desire to have a significant impact on the future of insightsoftware. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but considers new approaches and developments that occur in the market.
- Contribute in HR due-diligence of mergers and acquisitions
- Act as subject matter expert in areas of federal, state, and local laws
- Assist Corporate Development and Finance team with crafting and maintenance of synergy plans
- Work with legal counsel on the drafting and finalization of employee-related documents
- Assist HRBP in the execution of integration HR based project work including managing issues, communication, polices, benefits cutovers, 401(k) mergers, HR technology integrations, and compensation
- Coordinate with HRBP and functional leaders to ensure project is completed on time and aligned with other Company HR programs
- Act as ongoing resources for acquired employees through 90-day integration period
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Communication – communicate effectively across all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative environment where you can successfully bring together different functions, cultures and processes
- Judgment – exercise strong judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to identify high risk issues
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Teamwork – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment
- 2-4 years general HR experience
- Prior merger and acquisition experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently
- Excellent written, verbal, computer, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Well versed in current federal, state and local laws, and legal compliance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.