Marketing Operations Analyst
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns, and lead generation processes. The successful candidate will possess hands-on experience with various marketing systems (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics), advanced Excel knowledge, excellent organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail. This position will work closely with and report to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations.
What will you do?
- Manage technical aspects of marketing integrations (Pardot, Salesforce) including maintaining data flow, creating custom fields, improving lead grading, and resolving sync errors
- Take ownership of marketing database and improve data hygiene
- Work with cross-functional teams (Business Systems, Sales Ops) to identify and recommend process improvements in lead management
- Articulate and document how the technical components of the marketing infrastructure work and why
- Implement best practices for email deliverability and performance
- Develop and maintain marketing KPI reports (MQL, SQL) and dashboards in Salesforce, Google Data Studio
- Maintain month-over-month report on database health (size increase/decrease, opt-outs)
- Provide month-end reporting in our standardized package
- Field ad hoc marketing reporting requests from various business functions
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years’ experience in marketing automation or marketing operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions independently
- Analytical acumen and the ability to manipulate large data sets (Vlookup, pivots, etc.); experience crafting dashboards with BI Tools (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- ·Strong proficiency in both Pardot and SFDC , certifications preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.