Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Enterprise Business Development Manager will lead a team of 5-6 Business Development Representatives focused on outreach to prospects that are +$1 billion in revenue. They will communicate, implement, and execute strategies to ensure the Enterprise BDR team can successfully generate, qualify, and develop the sales pipeline—ultimately helping the business drive bookings and recurring revenue growth.
- Coach and develop a team of high performing BDRs
- Embody and foster a culture of high-energy, collaboration, and support
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive account-based strategy and continuously meet qualified opportunity and pipeline goals
- Work closely with sales and marketing operations to scale process and improve efficiencies
- Develop playbook for effective prospecting and best practices
- Take a data-driven approach to uncover trends and opportunities for improvement
- Manage sales development tech stack (Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Hire and onboard new BDR team members
- Help BDRs plan and prepare for their future sales career path
- You are able to coach individuals on how to engage potential customers over email, on the phone, and via LinkedIn
- A clear communicator and strong collaborator—whether it's in the way you communicate with your team and your peers, or in outreach to your prospects, you can reach any audience. You also have a track record of strong peer and professional relationships
- You learn quickly and you're excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit and don't shy away from challenges
- You know how to effectively manage teams to complete objectives
- You have experience setting metrics for teams and holding them accountable for exceeding them
- An agile team player—you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.