Marketing Automation Associate
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
· Work with leadership and teammates to create scalable processes the areas of lead generation, list building, and database management.
· Support the end-to-end management of list building and marketing campaigns as they pertain to marketing operations
· Develop automated lead-nurturing programs and audience segments using dynamic lists
· Create system for tracking campaign metrics + KPIs such as deliverability, open rate, click-to-open rate, campaign attribution and influence.
· Execute A/B and multivariate testing across subject lines, layout, time + frequency, audience segmentation, etc.
· Implement a QA process and testing cadence, developing tests for both mobile and desktop environments
· Monitor inbound leads and re-route as needed/if the automated assignment has failed
Require Experience + Skills:
· BA/BS required
· 2+ years experience in email marketing or marketing operations
· Strong proficiency in both Pardot and SFDC; certification preferred
· Experience with GDPR: Understanding of data governance standards to protect customer and prospect data and ensure email and list building compliance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.