General Manager, EMEA
- London, UK
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The General Manager, EMEA is newly created role and a critical member of the insightsoftware leadership team, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and plays a critical role in helping guide the future business direction.
This role is responsible for the company’s successful commercial operations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa and will directly manage Sales and Professional Services, with indirect leadership of the region as a whole.
The General Manager, EMEA must also be a driver of company culture and core values. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, analytical thinker and doer with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for scaling companies. Although insightsoftware’s global operations are currently remote due to COVID-19, candidates must be willing to travel as needed throughout the region in the future.
· Lead commercial operations in EMEA (including Sales and Professional Services)
· Deliver direction, development, management, and implementation of strategy designed to grow the business
· Provide direct management of functional managers, developing and effectively coaching high potential talent
· Drive high performance standards and a cohesive culture throughout the region
· Lead the teams to deliver outstanding experiences for our customers that drive strong adoption, expansion, retention, and referrals
· Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue growth targets
· 10+ years of leadership experience in software sales or customer operations; senior management and/or director level preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Established track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to close revenue
· Proven ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
· Demonstrated expertise teaching and coaching customer-facing teams
· Ability to travel as needed throughout the region (up to 50%)
· Thorough knowledge of ERP and EPM systems
· Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
· Experience working with private equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.