Functional Support Engineer
- Raleigh, NC
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Are you an intelligent and highly motivated Technical Support Engineer with excellent communication and trouble-shooting skills? The ideal candidate is passionate about delighting customers, has technical skills, is an excellent problem solver, and is self-directed. You will work from home or in our office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The Technical Support Engineer will deliver high end Support to our customers and partners as well as to our internal team.
You work on high-profile and highly visible clients/projects, working collaboratively with clients as well as functional consultants and technical team members to ensure the highest quality services are provided. You serve as motivational team member to ensure internal and external needs are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
· Provide technical support to business clients
· Timely resolution or escalation of issues
· Respond to service requests
· Incident identification; logging, resolution, escalation
· Continual improvement of processes, including keeping the incidents database up-to-date
· Provide heightened support for new functionality or features
· Assists in planning and deployment of new technology
· Strengthen business relations with clients by providing professional and quality service
· Other duties may be assigned as needed
· Experience with software installations, network operations, and software support
· Deep technical knowledge of SQL
· Experience with IIS configuration and management
· Experience with Performance diagnostics and tuning
· Experience with Visualization services such as (VMware, Azure, HyperV)
· Experience with .NET application configuration (Web/App.config)
· Experience with financial applications
· Quick to learn new technologies and keen to stay up to date
· Motivated to achieve results and meet deadlines
· Shows pride in producing quality deliverables
Standard work schedule of 8:30-5:00 Eastern.
8 week training schedule: 7AM EDT-330PM EDT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.