Order Management Supervisor
- 8529 Six Forks Rd Suite 400, Raleigh, NC
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Order Management Supervisor oversees the team responsible for providing day-to-day operational support to both internal & external customers processing customer orders for software, maintenance, and services; provisioning software licenses and other administrative tasks as needed
We are looking for a candidate that has superior attention to detail, loves problem-solving, and is motivated by working collaboratively to improve internal systems and the customer experience as a whole.
- Supervise a team of Order Management specialists to meet and exceed departmental goals. Team’s responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicate and work with internal sales teams, partners, and customers from across the globe to supply orders, invoices, and assist them in their related needs.
- Process invoices for software and training/consulting using Salesforce and NetSuite. Consult with management if pricing not already approved
- Provision software licenses and fulfill orders to ensure the customer has the necessary information to utilize software
- Manage the accuracy of customer data and record account-related activity in our internal systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, and various licensing platforms
- Work with other teams in the organization to troubleshoot and resolve any Order Management issues
- Collaborate within Order Management and with other teams to continually improve processes & procedures to improve efficiency
- Develop system and processes to ensure data integrity & quality across key reporting systems to provide consistency of data
- Develop & maintain relationships with enabling functions (Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, IT, HR) to facilitate effective collaboration & execution of organizational objectives
- Support GTM leadership in evaluating changes to organization or program
- Ad hoc requests from all levels
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Drive & Discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
- Integrity – high ethical standards and doing the right thing even when others aren’t looking
- Mental agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems
- Detail-orientation – be thorough and consistently deliver high quality work
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of work experience managing a team
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
- Salesforce.com experience – both end user and admin
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.