Director, Global Partner Marketing
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware’s expansion has created the need for a dynamic Director, Global Partner Marketing. This role will own the strategic marketing motion to drive partner-specific pipeline globally. The ideal candidate is a veteran partner marketing leader skilled in developing data-driven marketing campaigns, leading cross-functional collaboration, and building scalable programs and processes.
As Director, Global Partner Marketing, you will report to the Vice President, Communications and Global Channel Marketing, and manage a talented team responsible for growth marketing through independent software vendors (ISVs), channel partners, and referral partners.
What will you do?
- Lead partner marketing campaign creation and deployment in all geographies
- Develop a deep understanding of the insightsoftware partner ecosystem to include partner objectives, profiles, and growth aspirations
- Manage and inspire a dedicated team of Channel Marketing Associates to produce their best work
- Own the insightsoftware Partner Portal, the hub for distributing partner marketing assets and enablement tools, and identify opportunities to standardize and scale our efforts
- Build compelling, relevant content to delight and further engage our partners (i.e. webinars, emails, social content, thought-leadership content, etc.).
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing and additional Marketing cohorts to produce coordinated campaign activities for increased pipeline growth
- Nurture and build strong relationships with partner-focused leaders across our business and within our partner organizations
- Support and influence global events hosted by our partner network
- Establish a budget, performance metrics and documented processes for regular analysis and reporting
- Conduct ongoing experimentation of marketing campaigns and tactics to test and learn, and scale for improved lead generation and partner acquisition
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
Are you a fit?
· 7+ years of partner marketing and/or lead generation experience
· 2-3+ years in a people-management role
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business; Master’s degree, a plus
· Proven experience managing complex projects across multiple departments and geographies
· Experienced in lifecycle marketing and launching omnichannel partner marketing campaigns
· A passion for understanding partner relationships, their needs, and how we can best address them
· Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
· Proficient in utilizing SaaS systems (i.e. Salesforce, Allbound, Pardot, Wrike, Airtable, etc.)
· Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with professionals outside the business
· Technology or finance experience, a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.