Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Describe the role:
Our CSM is responsible for developing strong relationships with customers by serving as a trusted advisor and advocate. You will proactively engage with our customers to ensure they realize value from our products and solutions, leading to both revenue retention and new revenue opportunities. You will also liaise between our customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improving the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify needs, communicate effectively, and ultimately exceed client expectations.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with assigned customers, advocating on their behalf with internal functional partners as needed
- Drive product adoption and usage of insightsoftware products and solutions to retain and grow revenue
- Craft effective strategies for customer retention and negotiate and secure renewal agreements and cross-sell contracts
- Create and deliver customer business reviews and prepare reports on account status as needed
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly retention and growth results and annual forecasts) and clearly communicate progress to internal stakeholders
- Manage customer relationships and escalations, including high severity requests, with a focus on solving business problems and creating value through insightsoftware’s solutions
- Drive a seamless customer experience by working cross-functionally with our product and services team to ensure each new customer can quickly adopt and gain value from our solutions
- Lead one or more special projects to enhance Customer Success goals and processes
- Participate in cross-functional reviews of product lines
- Train and mentor on-demand talent
- Other duties as assigned
What will you do?
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Enthusiastic about making clients successful
- Work Ethic – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving results
- Engaging Presence – quickly establish rapport and build relationships with partners and communicate successfully with clients
- Teamwork – work cross-functionally to achieve team and individual goals
- Communication – communicate effectively with customers and internal cross-functional partners, creating promoters at every touch point
- Willingness to lead conversations internally and externally to drive toward outcomes
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or related field
At least one year of experience as CSA/CSM
Experience improving customer experience and driving increased customer retention and growth
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
High level of agility and ability to manage change
Ability to work proactively and constructively in a fast-paced, collaborative, matrixed team environment
Ability to travel up to 20%
· Working knowledge with reporting and analytics solution
· Experience that included resolution and escalation management
Are you a fit?
insightsoftware is closely monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or related field
- At least one year of experience as CSA/CSM
- Experience improving customer experience and driving increased customer retention and growth
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- High level of agility and ability to manage change
- Ability to work proactively and constructively in a fast-paced, collaborative, matrixed team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines