Customer Marketing Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Insightsoftware’s expansion has created the need for a talented Customer Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director, Global Customer Marketing, this role will focus on the continued success and growth of our existing global customer base through robust marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is a determined marketer and self-starter skilled in unearthing customer insights and developing customer-centric plans to drive increased adoption, renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
What will you do?
- Conduct relentless discovery to gain customer insights and analyze product usage and product pairings data to successfully inform the development of customer marketing strategies
- Own the customer go-to-market strategy, themes, voice, value propositions, and messaging
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop and execute omnichannel campaigns designed to measurably achieve retention, upsell, and cross-sell goals
- Build compelling, relevant content to delight and further engage our customers (i.e. social engagement, case studies, testimonials, webinars, newsletters, etc.)
- Identify key customer segments and tailor campaigns to better target and persuade engagement
- Enable account owners to further engage our customers with campaign coordinated materials (i.e. sales presentations, collateral, content, call scripts, etc.)
- Define campaign objectives, set metrics, and analyze results to inform future decisions
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and Customer Success to increase transparency, communication, and campaign success
- Be laser focused on key metrics such as Customer Lifetime Value, ARR by product line, and marketing attribution to support customer and account growth
- Support customer journey mapping and offer input on key touchpoints from the very first interaction
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline – ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality outputs and results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done, AB testing, questioning the status quo
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Understand Customer Success and work with relevant stakeholders to build out a Customer Success framework
- 5-7+ years of customer marketing and/or demand generation experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business; Master’s degree, a plus
- Experienced in lifecycle marketing and launching customer marketing campaigns
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
- Marketing automation experience a significant plus point – ideally Pardot
- Proficient in utilizing modern sales and marketing tools and systems (i.e. Salesforce, SalesLoft, GoToWebinar, Wrike, Airtable, Tableau etc.)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to spin multiple plates concurrently
- Experience running NPS campaigns and activities, a plus
- Experience working with global teams across the US, Europe and APAC, a plus
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with agencies, customers and professionals outside the business
- B2B technology, SaaS or financial services experience, a major plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.