Business Development Associate
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Associate interested in kick-starting their career in software sales! As a BDA, you will learn the necessary skills and tools to become successful in the business world. From prospecting to data cleaning and reporting, you will understand the day-to-day aspects of working at an industry-leading technology company.
The BDA role will have the flexibility of being fully remote through 2020, with the expectation of resuming onsite in Raleigh, NC in 2021. This will be a paid position with the goal of becoming a full-time Business Development Representative within 3-6 months. This position will be compensated at $15/hour and requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours each week. Additional hours are available if needed.
Are you a fit?
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
How will you get it done?
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving issues through to completion
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – Perform well both independently and as part of a team
insightsoftware is closely monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.