- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Channel Manager will manage and lead the relationships with insightsoftware channel partners. In this role, you will implement a multi-year plan to rapidly grow revenue with assigned partners. Your primary focus will be to execute strategies across several of our product lines, as well as manage go-to-market programs.
What will you do?
- Execute business plans with clear goals, objectives, and metrics
- Support internal teams aligned to and in support of the growth of partnerships
- Carry out joint strategies with the partner to grow our joint business
- Manage partner enablement for solutions, skills, marketing, and go-to-market programs
- Build and manage partner, and partner channel relationships
- Manager go-to-market programs with the partner to guide pipeline and sales
- Support the ASR sales team in carrying out their plans with the partner on a global basis
- Establish and promote regular communication cadence with the same stakeholder constituents
How will you do it?
- Results-Oriented Mindset – Demonstrate a track record of success in account management or in bringing in new customers, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our offerings
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- 3+ years of experience in alliances or business development, managing, global, and industry-leading partners
- Experience across multiple partner routes to market including Independent software vendors (ISV's), and resale.
- Experience managing a partner business including demonstrated ability to apply personal knowledge, processes, and solutions selling strategies and methodologies to meet revenue growth objectives
- Relationship-focused with a solid executive presence and proven ability to build credibility with partner and internal stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences
- Good planning and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities
- Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand requirements and deliver solutions that meet expectations
- Highly collaborative work style with proven ability to gather consensus and take decisive and timely action
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of BI and analytics solutions is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.