Business Development Representative
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative interested in kick-starting their career in sales! Your primary responsibility is to drive bookings and recurring revenue growth by generating, qualifying, and developing the sales pipeline. As a new BDR, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunities for advancement!
What will you do?
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media (150 tasks a day including 50 calls)
- Communicate insightsoftware’s value proposition quickly and effectively to engage your audience through calls, voicemails, and emails
- Meeting, and exceeding where possible, monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales teams on strategy to meet sales goals
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Once prepared, conduct the discovery calls to qualify leads
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to specific leads and properly document and track all activity in Salesforce.com
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills and gaining experience talking to executive level managers at large companies
How will you get it done?
- Engaging Presence – use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product
- Drive & Grit – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – perform well both independently and as part of a team
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results as well as documenting all activity in Salesforce
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- The ability to comfortably respond to objections/rejection daily
insightsoftware is closely monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.