Senior Graphic Designer
Who we are!
INSIDEA is on a mission to connect the world’s best talent with global opportunities.
Our mission makes it clear that we believe in a borderless world where talented people anywhere have access to the opportunities they deserve. We make that possible by identifying and recruiting the top 5% of talent in Asia to help our global customers serve their customers, remotely & exceptionally.
For us building, high performing teams for our customers is the end goal.
We want to change the world, one hire at a time!
We’re playing our part in building the future of work, from India!
INSIDEA is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create marketing collaterals, communication designs like emailers, banners, promotional material and social media posts to join the team immediately.
- Design resources such as display ads, banners, emails, brochures, GIFS, social media creatives, logos.
- Create and come up with ideas for campaigns that are in line with the brand design language.
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to grasp the design specifications for various marketing collateral creation.
- Implement best practices in art direction and visual design while researching tools and trends.
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and breaking down complex, sometimes ambiguous, narratives into simple, compelling ideas.
- You have a strong passion for creativity and enjoy keeping up with the most recent design ideas, technology, and trends as well as how other companies in the field operate.
- 5+ years of work experience in illustration or graphic design with an Agency, B2B company, Product or Media Production Company and a rich portfolio of design work
- Advanced proficiency in visual design softwares like Canva, Figma
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe suite applications.
- Ability to illustrate ideas and develop prototypes
- Strong communication, coordination and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field.
- UI/UX Knowledge is a plus