Customer Support Specialist
Who we are!
INSIDEA is on a mission to connect the world’s best talent with global opportunities.
Our mission makes it clear that we believe in a borderless world where talented people anywhere have access to the opportunities they deserve. We make that possible by identifying and recruiting the top 5% of talent in Asia to help our global customers serve their customers, remotely & exceptionally.
For us building, high performing teams for our customers is the end goal.
We want to change the world, one hire at a time!
We’re playing our part in building the future of work, from India!
The role of the Customer Support Executive is to provide prompt and professional customer service to all customer enquiries via email, chat, and call.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, chat and calls in a timely manner
- Research and answer customer questions with the correct resources
- Stay informed of relevant new products, services, and company information
- Educate customers about the products and services available
- Document resolutions and customer interactions in an accurate and organized manner
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that their inquiries have been addressed
- Escalate issues as needed to the appropriate department
- Create reports on customer service statistics
- Monitor customer feedback and determine actionable trends
- Suggest ideas to improve customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively