Who we are!
Insidea is on a mission to connect the world’s best CX talent with global opportunities.
Our mission makes it clear that we believe in a borderless world where talented people anywhere have access to the opportunities they deserve. We make that possible by identifying and recruiting the top 5% of customer support talent in Asia to help our global customers serve their customers, remotely & exceptionally.
For us building, high performing teams for our customers is the end goal. Diversity and impact sourcing is the way we are getting there.
We want to change the world, one hire at a time!
Low pay and hazardous working conditions are just a few of the difficulties faced by BPO employees in many Asian cities. We’re determined to change that with our remote work model, flex options, and fair compensation policy. In that sense, we’re an unconventional Boutique BPO.
We’re playing our part in building the future of work, from India!
We’re looking for a skilled Wordpress Developer with 3–5 years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of web development principles and be proficient in HTML, CSS, and PHP.
• Design, develop and maintain websites using Wordpress
• Implement designs and content into the Wordpress framework
• Troubleshoot and debug existing Wordpress sites
• Maintain and update existing Wordpress sites
• Work with the design team to create custom themes and plugins
• Develop custom plugins as needed
• Provide technical support to clients
• Monitor performance and security of Wordpress sites
• Ensure compliance with industry standards
• 3-5 years of experience with Wordpress development
• Proficient in HTML, CSS and PHP
• Comfortable with using FTP and working in a Linux environment
• Knowledge of website security and optimization techniques
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Remote Work
- Flexible Working hours
- 5 Days Week