Who we are!
Insidea is on a mission to connect the world’s best talent with global opportunities.
Our mission makes it clear that we believe in a borderless world where talented people anywhere have access to the opportunities they deserve. We make that possible by identifying and recruiting the top 5% of talent in Asia to help our global customers serve their customers, remotely & exceptionally.
For us building, high performing teams for our customers is the end goal.
We want to change the world, one hire at a time!
We’re playing our part in building the future of work, from India!
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter through simplified process
- Manage all data in Hubspot and other software programs to create efficiency between departments
- Manage workflows, automations and software interactions to build efficiency across the organization
- Recognize, develop and implement system process improvements within the sales organization
- Ensure hand-off all improved processes from SDR to Account Executives including the implementation and onboarding of those process updates
- Set up dashboards and reporting, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies while identifying areas for improvement
- Train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- 1+ year work experience, deep knowledge and experience with managing CRMs, Hubspot experience preferred
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Proficiency in Excel, data analysis and secondary research
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Remote Work
- Flexible Working hours
- 5 Days Week