Innovative Resource Solutions is dedicated to providing customized placement services with the highest degree of customer service, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Safely move product using a Stand up forklift
- Accurately count/pick product to prepare for shipping using a hand held scanner
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Accurately maintain shipping and receiving logs
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- At least 2 years of verifiable electric pallet jack experience (EPJ)
- Good understanding of shipping and receiving principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, lift and stoop for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All candidates must complete a background and drug screening
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts are available
$16- $17 hr.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines