Innovative Resource Solutions is dedicated to providing customized placement services with the highest degree of customer service, professionalism and confidentiality.
As the Mechanical Assembler/Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling and testing of products and parts
- Assembly Drawing(s)
- Hydraulic Schematic
- Bills of Material
- Production Quality Instructions (PQI)
- Testing products to ensure proper function, pressure regulation, and absence of exterior leakage.
- Recognizing and addressing any incorrect function of products or its components.
- Maintaining tools and equipment through preventative maintenance activities.
- Recommending and implementing value added changes to processes.
- Cross-training on other functions within the team.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment with daily cleaning (5S) activities.
- Overtime in this position may be required occasionally
- Performing other essential and related peripheral duties as assigned by Team Leader and Group Leader.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required
- 2 years of experience in assembly in a related production field.
- High mechanical aptitude to use and operate hand and air tools, overhead crane.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and schematics.
- Demonstrated good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with regards to verbal, written and basic personal computer skills.
- Able to lift and move 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
Starting wage is $15.46/hr.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines