- 800 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. INNOVA specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, INNOVA developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, INNOVA delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, INNOVA has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally. We’re looking for multiple Project Managers to join our top-notch team.
You’ll be interfacing with our customers both in public and private sectors as well as our internal teams to make sure orders are fulfilled the way customers want.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to: operate and thrive in a constantly changing environment; ask good questions, take initiatives, and make good judgement; have a positive attitude, willingness to collaborate with colleagues, be open about concerns, and take ownership for outcomes.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and cross-function team to develop project plans for all assigned projects
- Manage projects from start to end
- Identify critical path, project risks and work with functional managers/stakeholders to develop mitigation/prioritization strategies
- Create and/or assist in the creation, management and maintenance of project related documents
- Track and report on project budgets, schedule and quality
- Manage partner agreements, reviewing statements of work and master service agreements
- Prepare reports, as needed, to present to management on the status of projects
- 6+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with proven track record. Experience in medical devices field a plus.
- Superior interpersonal and problem-solving skills coupled with can-do attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with large government and corporate customers to deliver complicated projects on time
- Understanding of state, federal and corporate contract process
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics process
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.