- 800 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. INNOVA specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, INNOVA developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, INNOVA delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, INNOVA has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Marketing Manager, Pasadena, California, USA
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our top-notch team. You’ll be reporting to Head of Communications and supporting sales through developing and executing on marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop marketing programs, strategies, and budgets in alignment with the company’s sales objectives
- Work in partnership with external agencies and internal team to develop marketing assets for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Create marketing campaigns targeting consumers
- Support media and PR efforts
- 5+ years’ demonstrable experience in marketing, including deploying effective marketing campaigns from ideation to execution, producing engaging marketing assets, and managing agencies and vendors
- Knowledge of web development and analytics tools. Experience with web design and development is a plus
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in multi-channel marketing
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.