- 800 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. INNOVA specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, INNOVA developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, INNOVA delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, INNOVA has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re in the process of expanding our in-house legal department and are hiring a Corporate Paralegal to join our top-notch team. The Corporate Parapegal will report directly to the General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer and will primarily support corporate governance, commercial transactions, recordkeeping, organization, scheduling, and general corporate matters.
Our work environment is fast-paced and our legal department is highly engaged in all aspects of the company’s business. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable with and embrace the opportunity to grow from the ground up.
Responsibilities: The role of the Corporate Paralegal will be diverse and spread across every aspect of the legal department’s engagement in the operations and management of the Company. In general, the Corporate Paralegal will:
- Support the General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer in preparing general correspondence and basic legal documents,
- Organize and manage scheduling and calendars for the General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer,
- Coordinating the work of support departments, secretaries, and project assistants to retrieve, assemble and/or organize documents,
- Complete special projects on various issues as assigned
- Assist with coordination of execution of transaction documents and distribution of closing sets
- Board management and maintenance, including the support board of directors through scheduling, collection, review and distribution of materials.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and departments.
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems.
- 5+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience with a law firm and/or corporate in-house experience. Prior experience in a high growth or start-up environment is a plus. Experience with regulatory and medical device manufacturing is a plus. Public company experience is a plus.
- Paralegal certification and/or bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Self-motivated, willing to take direction and jump in and help wherever needed
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.