- 495 N Berry St, Brea, CA 92821, USA
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. INNOVA specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, INNOVA developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, INNOVA delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, INNOVA has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally. We are looking for a Warehouse Manager with strong leadership skills, proven ability to work well with others and the ability to provide professional management within the existing structure.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to: operate and thrive in a constantly changing environment; ask good questions, take initiatives, and make good judgement; have a positive attitude, willingness to collaborate with colleagues, be open about concerns, and take ownership for outcomes.
- Achieves warehouse operational objectives by contributing the appropriate information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinates and direct projects, making detailed plans to achieve goals, and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems, evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process workflow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout, implementing changes.
- Maintains safe, environmentally sound, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures, coordinating patrols with outside security firm.
- BS or BA preferred, 5-10 years of experience in Warehouse Management. Medical products experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS products, including proficiency in Excel. Experience with Warehouse Management Systems preferred
- Experience in dealing with FedEx, UPS, LTL. Forklift certified a plus
- A self-starter with hands-on leadership style
- Ability to adhere to safety procedures and regulations
- Strong communication skills and proactive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.