- 800 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. INNOVA specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, INNOVA developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, INNOVA delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, INNOVA has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally. We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our top-notch team.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to: operate and thrive in a constantly changing environment; ask good questions, take initiatives, and make good judgement; have a positive attitude, willingness to collaborate with colleagues and take ownership for outcomes.
- Ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery, furniture and equipment. Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Report office progress to senior management and work with them to improve office operations and procedures.
- Manage office remodeling project.
- 5+ years of experience as an office manager or in a similar role.
- College degree.
- Superior interpersonal and problem-solving skills coupled with can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Experience in remodeling workspaces a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.