Executive Assistant to CLO
- 800 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. INNOVA specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, INNOVA developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, INNOVA delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, INNOVA has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We are going through an exciting phase of expansion and are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Legal Officer (CLO).
- Manage CLO’s calendars and schedule meetings
- File document, make travel arrangements and assist with expense report
- Sit in on CLO’s calls and take notes
- Manage other tasks and projects as requested
- 6+ years’ experience as an executive assistant with proven track record. Experience working at a law firm or in-house legal department as Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary preferred
- Excel in administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Dependable, trustworthy and resourceful with strong follow-up skills, ability to exercise discretion
- Ability to complete tasks/projects without step-by-step directions
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Able to travel domestically and internationally occasionally
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.