HR Data and Systems Analyst
- 99 City Rd, Shoreditch, London EC1Y 1BJ, UK
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 13 geostationary satellites. Inmarsat plc is a FTSE listed company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. This is represented by more than 55 nationalities in the workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in its latest network infrastructure, Inmarsat is at the forefront of global mobile communications innovation.
Chief People Office
Inmarsat’s Chief People Office (CPO) comprises a HR Business Partnering function who deliver people services with the support of the Centres of Excellence – Reward, Resourcing, HR Services & Systems, Organisational Effectiveness & Engagement & Communication. Our purpose is twofold; to drive business performance and enabling our people to be brilliant.
Primary role purpose:
The HRIS function is a small but critical team that sits within the Chief People Office Business Unit. We support, develop and drive all corporate wide HR Systems initiatives and are responsible for producing regular and ad-hoc people metrics and data. Our core HRIS platform is SuccessFactors and this sits at the heart of our HR Systems strategy. Our technology stack comprises other best of breed software tools (Smartrecruiter, Enboarder, Cornerstone On Demand) and we continue to evaluate and integrate new technology solutions to support the HR agenda.
The purpose of the HR Data and System Analyst role is the design and ongoing delivery of our HR reporting and metrics output and capability. The role will be working alongside another HR Systems Analyst and will also support the delivery of our HR Technology global initiatives and projects through the day-to-day support of our SuccessFactors HRIS
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop skills in a rapidly growing area of HR metrics within a fast paced, supportive global team.
- Provide people data insight and identify actionable opportunities to senior stakeholders within the HR function and the wider business
- Analyse and define new business requirements and specifications for People data reporting & report visualization. Our primary data reporting tool is Tableau
- Provide support for people data reporting and dashboard systems to HR users, including ad hoc reporting projects
- SuccessFactors systems administration tasks, including data uploads, data cleansing and workflow design. Designing and running test scripts for new system functionality
- Supporting HR administrators and HR Operations colleagues to improve processes using technology effectively. Working with third party vendors to suggest, develop and implement functionality to meet the business needs
- Acting upon and resolving all queries and quickly escalating any technical issues that need further investigation
- Developing internal training and guidance materials and deliver training to system end users throughout the business
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- HCM Cloud Saas exposure, ideally SuccessFactors or similar HRIS packages
- Demonstrable experience in People Data Report development
- Experience of using Excel to produce reports and analyse data is essential
- Data Visualization skills Tableau, SAP cloud Analytics or similar
- Stakeholder Engagement and management
- The ability to sensitively deal with highly confidential information and data
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and ultimately deliver in a busy environment
- A keen and proactive approach
- HR/Payroll/L&D/Recruitment administration experience highly beneficial
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of testing – e.g. creation of test scripts
- System configuration
- Exposure to Payroll systems, Timesheets etc
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Our values define Inmarsat’s culture and represent what we believe in. Inmarsat employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
- Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
- Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
- Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do