Cloud (Azure) Engineer
- 192A Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
Inlogik, has grown to become the leader in premier financial, banking and expense management solutions. Partnering with customers in over 30 countries around the Globe and providing our team members opportunities to grow, enjoy and achieve.
A recognised software company developing premier spend analysis and expense management solutions for our partners locally in Australia and across the Globe.
The Cloud Engineer's day to day may look like:
- Assist with the migration of applications and infrastructure to the cloud - Azure Platform.
- Assist in managing, enhancing and monitoring the environments to ensure maximum value.
- Performance Application Monitoring and Reporting.
- Engage in disaster recovery planning, capacity engineering, reliability improvement initiatives, configuration management and platform automation
- Provide on-going support of hosted applications and infrastructure.
- Collaborating with the Development, QA, Security and Product teams
Your experience may include:
- Good understanding and experience with Azure Cloud Platform.
- Prior performance analysis and experience in managing, monitoring cloud platforms.
- Sound knowledge or experience with the .Net framework and Microsoft Stack (C#, .Net, SQL Server, Windows etc).
- Good working knowledge migration, deployments, etc.
- Knowledge of containerization and more.
- CI/CD - GIT, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
- Web application management.
- Prior experience in designing/building web based applications.
- Sound SDLC experience / knowledge.
- Awareness and insight into industry trends (technology, methods and tooling)
Joining Inlogik on a permanent full time position you will be exposed to a number of benefits that may include:
- An opportunity to work with a great bunch of people.
- An environment where you can contribute and grow.
- Flexibility - Work Life Balance.
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Car Lease options.
- Collaborative and engaging team.
- Plenty more.