Operations and Technology Associate
- AZ-51, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Inhabitr is a new age online furniture rental company. We provide the most affordable designer rental furniture and great customer experience. We cater to furniture needs for individuals as well as businesses and offices. Visit us at www.inhabitr.com to learn more.
Our task for the year ahead is to nurture these things and keep our eye on the ball as we continue our growth - this means thinking further and further ahead about our vision for Inhabitr, rapidly accelerating the pace at which we innovate our offerings, growing our ability to hire the best people, and refining the systems and processes our teams use to get it all done.
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is both exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to have a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. You will be responsible for running the operations of a city or region - which includes ensuring the Inhabitr delight for customers, overseeing delivery crews, managing inventory, and maintaining process adherence.
The associate role is designed to give you the opportunity to learn how to manage, grow, and improve a business. You’ll be working directly with our VP of Operations and business managers — so this role is perfect for someone who wants to learn a ton about how startups scale from the best seat in the house.
- Oversee deliveries and customer satisfaction on a daily basis
- Manage the operations and fulfillment schedule in the system including building route optimization tools and software.
- Collaborate with your team to identify ways to optimize our operations and supply chain practices.
- Manage the operations data systems and perform the needed analytics to keep the system up to date
- Manage the inventory system and ensure accuracy of data in the systems as well as seamless integrations with vendor systems and the order database
- Ensure order delivery information is up to date in the system and manage the operations crew to ensure the customer is provided with a delightful experience
- Use technology to continuously improve operations and work closely with the operations and delivery crew
- You are a self-starter and have demonstrated a track record of leadership.
- You are a connector - you’ve been told you have high EQ, and you tend to form genuine relationships with others very quickly. You are a pro at influencing, supporting other teams to do what they do better and better every day.
- You are analytical and strategic while being able to execute following defined processes
- You get stuff done - you know what it feels like to deliver results on projects big and small, and you like driving things from idea through execution.
- Company culture and employee engagement are important to you - you have an ear to the ground of the company and want to do the hard work of figuring out how to build a culture across an increasingly large organization.
- You have a strong understanding of Operations concepts- and are willing to take initiative to apply the learned concepts in day to day operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineer, or Mechanical Engineer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.