Operations Manager- B2B
- 58 W Huron St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Inhabitr is a new age online furniture rental company. We provide the most affordable designer rental furniture and great customer experience. We cater to furniture needs for individuals as well as businesses and offices. Visit us at www.inhabitr.com to learn more.
Our task for the year ahead is to nurture these things and keep our eye on the ball as we continue our growth - this means thinking further and further ahead about our vision for Inhabitr, rapidly accelerating the pace at which we innovate our offerings, growing our ability to hire the best people, and refining the systems and processes our teams use to get it all done.
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is both exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to have a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. You’ll be working directly with our VP of Operations — so this role is perfect for someone who wants to learn a ton about how startups scale from the best seat in the house.
You will manage a team of project leads, associates, contractors, and vendors to deliver the Inhabitr experience to some of our most important business customers. You will interact with customers to ensure we understand their needs and things run smoothly for them. Your role is based at our Headquarters in Chicago and you will have daily interactions with the leadership team.
You will quarterback the B2B side of the business with a birds eye view and also have opportunities to get in the game and interact directly with customers and teams. At times you will be hiring, negotiating and working on contracts with for onboarding more staff and vendors.
● 5+ years of proven management experience and results with experience across multiple disciplines
● Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment, orchestrating strategic and complex business activity
● Not afraid to get on the ground and manage teams on-site during customer deliveries
● Proven track record in project and business management
● Experience leading and executing projects in a complex organizational environment and work on several diverse projects at the same time
● Ability and emotional maturity to work in a productive and cooperative way with a variety of people ranging from VPs to C-Suite team members
● Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to influence
● Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
● Obsession with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
● Ability to travel 75% of the time to customer properties
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.