- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Position Title: Finance Manager
Inhabit is a specialist consultancy that focuses on the design and advancement of the built environment. We are committed to making a positive impact on a global scale with human experience central to our work. Our solutions-based approach provides Inhabit opportunities to work as creative design partners of Australia’s leading designers in Architecture, Engineering, Fabrication and Remedial fields, from concept to completion. Our specialist disciplines include façade design, sustainability, acoustics, audio-visual and architectural lighting.
- Responsible for the overall accounting, financial statement preparation and review of all offices in China and coordination between overseas offices within the group
- Review various payment application forms domestically and liaise with foreign offices of the group in related payment issues
- Prepare and fill in necessary forms required by management according to reporting system requirements within the group
- Follow up and control the financial interface of various business processes of the group
- Familiar with the accounting and tax laws and regulations of mainland China and Hong Kong and also assist in the auditing and tax planning of relevant offices
- Bachelor degree, major in accounting, CET4 or above and certified as a qualified accountant;
- More than 8 years of financial experience in multinational corporations;
- English and Mandarin proficiency preferred
- Familiar with Kingdee financial software and ERP system and the internal transaction operation of the supply chain of each office in the group
- Financial experience in Hong Kong funded companies is preferred
- Is sensitive to accounting data has a strong learning ability and able to work under pressure, is self-motivated, uses initiative and is able to work independently and in a team.
The salary will be based on competitive market rates commensurate with your skills and experience.
Please upload your cover letter and CV and any other documents that you think will set you apart. Ensure you consider the skills and experience needed for this role and include this in your application.
Inhabit is a part of the Egis group of companies. To learn more visit https://inhabitgroup.com/an-egis-company/
Please no agencies.