Business Support Administrator
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Position Title: Business Support Administrator
Inhabit is a specialist consultancy that focuses on the design and advancement of the built environment. We are committed to making a positive impact on a global scale with human experience central to our work. Our solutions-based approach provides Inhabit opportunities to work as creative design partners of Australia’s leading designers in Architecture, Engineering, Fabrication and Remedial fields, from concept to completion. Our specialist disciplines include façade design, sustainability, acoustics, audio-visual and architectural lighting.
Inhabit has a culture that provides progressive thinkers with accelerated opportunities to learn and directly impact the way we innovate. Our multidisciplinary approach is the foundation on which we develop solutions for the unique challenges that are presented to us. We seek motivated and agile team players who are excited to develop new capabilities and continually increase in confidence.
In joining our Australian and New Zealand team, you will have the opportunity to bring your experience as a Business Support Administrator to our Brisbane office and support our specialist consultancy team, sharing our experiences and global knowledge resource.
If this interests you, we are seeking someone who:
- Is motivated by learning and sharing
- Is interested in continually refining their organisational and written communication skills
- Is motivated by progressive thinking to find creative solutions
- Has an appetite for learning new skills and an ability to multi-task
- Is focused on meeting deadlines in a commercial environment
You will be working alongside our experienced senior leadership team and other team members from the Brisbane office.
In the role you will:
- Assist in the development of high-quality bid documentation, including proposals, presentations and design reports
- Liaise and work closely with team members to collate, coordinate, follow-up and manage contracts and other project documentation related tasks as required
- Assist in maintaining document control processes and procedures in accordance with project requirements and the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Manage and maintain MS Word templates, developments and updates as necessary
- Liaise and support technical teams with general administrative tasks including resource management
- Undertake ad hoc duties and assignments as required including invoicing and payments
Skills and Experience
We are passionate about cultivating talent, providing training to encourage motivated individuals to push their boundaries and develop skills in their respective areas of interest. Our team will assist you in developing your technical knowledge of the Inhabit specialist disciplines and draw on your specialist skills that include:
- Proven experience in a similar document control and project administration role, preferably within the building and construction industry
- Strong proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Advanced MS Word)
- Experience working with Aconex or similar construction document and drawing management software
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and visual design skills
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Track record of demonstrating initiative, continuous improvement mindset and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
What We Offer:
- Access to training and development
- Company Paid Maternity/Paternity leave and Purchased leave
- An Employee Assistance Program available to staff, family and household members
- Staff events
- Friday casual clothes day
We are looking to offer a position that has flexibility and may be full-time or part-time (4 days) which can be considered, dependent upon the circumstance of the preferred applicant, with the opportunity to evolve from a part-time role to a full-time role.
The salary will be based on competitive market rates commensurate with your skills and experience.
Please upload your cover letter and CV and any other documents that you think will set you apart to our careers portal. We will be excited to meet with you if your skills, experience and approach to learning are aligned with ours.
Inhabit is a part of the Egis group of companies. To learn more visit https://inhabitgroup.com/an-egis-company/
Please no agencies