- Hong Kong
- Position Title: Facade Inspector
Inhabit is a unique, multi-disciplinary team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive contribution to our built environment. We are a collective of experienced architects, designers, engineers amongst other professions who work both independently and in partnership to form a holistic approach to the services that we offer. We believe that our respective areas of expertise can be integrated to allow seamless interdisciplinary synergy to create buildings that are more relevant to our evolving society.
As our Hong Kong office continues to grow, undertaking new projects with some of Asia’s most prestigious and well respected architecture firms and clients, we are seeking an experienced Façade Inspector to work in our Hong Kong office. This role will see you working closely with our Hong Kong team to assist in the tendering, procurement and construction of world class projects. This opportunity is ideal for a highly motivated Façade Inspector who wants to be part of a growing business.
About the Role
The role includes:
- Attending meetings with clients to manage projects according to consultant’s scope of works
- Overseeing site works and installation to ensure compliance with specification and code requirements
- Providing daily site reports that are clear and concise for submission to the client
- Overseeing site programme and advising client of overruns and programme issues
- Managing all technical issues through the installation period inclusive of technical reviews, site installation issues and value engineering as and when required
- Ensuring all site duties are effectively carried out on a daily basis
- Participation in factory inspections as and when required
- Attending and participating in all aspects of façade testing
Skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering (preferable but not essential)
- Ideally 3-5 years’ façade experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience on site as a site inspector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Written and spoken English
- Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantageous
Please upload your Resume, Cover Letter and any other supporting documentation where asked within your application. Ensure you consider the skills and experience needed for this role and include in your application.
Inhabit is a part of the Egis group of companies. To learn more visit https://inhabitgroup.com/an-egis-company/