Electrical Designer 电气设计师
- Shanghai, China
Inhabit is a unique, multi-disciplinary team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive contribution to our built environment. With offices across Asia Pacific, the Middle East and UK, New Zealand and Australia. Inhabit has developed a diverse international body of work that includes partnerships with some of the most creative and celebrated architects around the world, resulting in a wealth of experience in different project types and scales.
Our Lighting Design team specialise in creating highly detailed and unique visual experiences for facades, interiors and landscapes across a wide range of industry sectors including hospitality, commercial office, retail, transportation, entertainment facilities and residential projects. We have an inspiring team spirit and take a collaborative approach to develop outcomes of excellence.
To support our continual growth, we require a talented and passionate Electrical Designer to join our team in Shanghai. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, have a passion for light, creativity, architecture and design, with strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and teamwork skills and possess an eye for detail.
The Electrical designer will be responsible for:
- Participate in lighting design work and work with the lighting design team to complete lighting design and lighting layout drawings. 参与灯光设计工作，配合灯光设计团队共同完成灯光设计及灯光布置图.
- Responsible for the electrical and control design of lighting design projects, producing electrical and control circuits and system diagrams. 负责灯光设计项目的电气和控制的设计，制作电气、控制回路及系统图.
- Coordinate with designers on matters related to the design process and participate in design deliverables and electrical shop drawing reviews. 协调设计师在设计过程中的有关事宜，参与设计交底及电气施工图审核.
- Assist in the resolution of relevant electrical technical issues arising during the construction of engineering projects and deal with engineering electrical and control related issues. 协助解决工程项目施工过程中出现的有关电气技术问题，处理工程电气和控制的相关问题.
You must also possess a solid ability to use the following programs, which are mandatory for this role:
- MS Office – particularly: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The following skills and attributes will be highly regarded:
- Revit/ BIM
- 3D Studio Max
- Dialux EVO
- Relevant Tertiary Education
- Ability in English Communication
To apply for this position, please submit your application, including your CV and Portfolio.