Inhabit is a unique, multi-disciplinary team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive contribution to our built environment. We are a collective of experienced architects, designers, engineers amongst other professions who work both independently and in partnership to form a holistic approach to the services that we offer. We believe that our respective areas of expertise can be integrated to allow seamless interdisciplinary synergy to create buildings that are more relevant to our evolving society.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our busy and friendly team in Singapore. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to provide administrative support to the Technical Director and the growing team of consultants, engineers, whilst also being responsible for the daily office activities to ensure things runs smoothly. This role will also provide support to accounts and payroll as required. There is always something to do or improve on, so a proactive can-do attitude is a must!
About the Role
The role includes:
- Day to day general office duties and administrative support including preparing, collating information and formatting fee proposals, capability statements and legal documents, data entry, purchasing of office supplies, booking travel and accommodation
- Daily communication with the close-knit team in regards to weekly deliverables and ensure the Technical Director is informed of the progress
- Daily management of the online Project document control / scanning / filing and cataloguing
- Assist with HR duties including preparing employment contracts and HR correspondence, coordinate visas, posting job advertisements, coordinating interviews, conducting reference checks, new starter and departure administration, maintain staff records, organise training, coordinate administration of staff reviews, OHS and fire warden duties etc.
- Manage phone calls and inward/outward correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments etc.
- Provide support and act as a back-up with accounts, invoicing and payroll when required
- Day-to-day maintenance of financial system database to ensure the accuracy and timely recording of invoices, credit notes, employee reimbursements
- Ensure the office is presentable at all times by maintaining office cleanliness
- Liaise with intercompany office, external providers and statutory bodies as required
- Assist the team in the ongoing design, development and delivery of marketing documents
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance of the group's filing and organisational procedures for soft and hard copy documents
- Assist colleagues in different areas of the business as required
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role
- Experience in accounts / bookkeeping
- HR knowledge and experience
- Strong Microsoft Word skills and basic Microsoft Excel
- Highly self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, positive and dedicated
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- High level of confidentiality
- Bookkeeping and HR knowledge an advantage
Please upload your Resume, Cover Letter and any other supporting documentation where asked within your application. Ensure you consider the skills and experience needed for this role and include in your application.
Inhabit is a part of the Egis group of companies. To learn more visit https://inhabitgroup.com/an-egis-company/
Please no agencies.