Senior Key Account Sales Manager
- 14 Ingram Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Sr. Key Account Sales Manager in our La Vergne, TN office. We offer flexible, hybrid schedules for a mix of onsite and remote work.
As the Sr. Key Account Sales Manager, you’ll sell ICG print services to existing and prospective book publishing accounts and clients in the content business. Further, you will develop selling and service relationships throughout all levels of the Publisher’s organization. You will develop and forecast sales targets and appropriately manages expenses within the territory. The enthusiastic Sr. Key Account Sales Manager will seek out and becomes comfortable with conference speaking, in-person and virtual presentations, and other networking and selling activities. You will create meaningful deals with large accounts and assume a role of data thought leadership to help soft-sell into large, strategic publishers. Finally, you will effectively work with internal and external stakeholders to meet sales and growth targets.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers to be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales, and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to reach and sell content in the global marketplace. Headquartered in the Nashville area, with offices in New York, Berkeley, and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the success of our clients.
The world is reading, and our goal is to connect as many people as possible with the content they want, simply. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to contribute to a strategic part of a business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree or year for year related sales experience
- 10 years of experience in book publishing or printing
- Develops and grows the pipeline of potential ICG accounts: identifying new opportunities while growing sales to existing accounts.
- Understands solution requirements of potential publishing and content customers and recommends relevant suite of applicable Ingram products and services, including both physical and digital offerings.
- Works with ICG Product, IT and Finance teams where appropriate to develop Publisher solutions that will drive revenue and profit.
- Works closely with the content acquisition and finance teams to analyze and close margin friendly deals for non-distributed and IPS publishers.
- Partners with the content acquisition and ICG services sales team to assess, pursue and win new print opportunities within existing accounts.
- Leads strategic discussions with publishers regarding the publisher’s current and future print on demand, global fulfillment, distribution, and sales needs for all Ingram products.
- Develops and delivers solution-based proposals that address the needs of the publishers through Ingram’s current print and digital offerings or the development of new offerings using Ingram’s core competencies.
- Serves as the main salesperson and contact between publishers and every aspect of Ingram Content Group from contracts to operations, to relationships; fully understands each publisher’s business and its relationship with Ingram.
- This list is not exhaustive.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading, and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, Tennessee Book Company LLC, Ingram Content Group UK Ltd. and Ingram Content Group Australia Pty Ltd.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.