Client Relations Operations Specialist (Berkeley)
- 1700 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Client Relations Operations Specialist to contribute to our team in Berkeley, CA. We offer hybrid schedules for a mix of onsite and remote work.
In this role, you will Provide support to the ICG Ingram Publisher Services’ client managers, publishers, sales team and director to ensure the needs of both client publishers and ICG are met. You’ll take the lead on planning and facilitating communication and coordinating efforts on the completion of deliverables that contribute to the smooth flow of seasonal publishing transitions. You will also ensure the timely and efficient delivery of materials. As the Specialist, you will own the planning, scheduling, and implementation of sales conference and other virtual and online meetings including presales weeks, town hall meetings, webinars. In addition, you’ll collaborate with department staff and external staff to optimize delivery times and processes.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent year for year experience
- 3 years of client management/relations experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Manages regular publisher communication, sales reporting and projection processing for IPS Client Services team.
- Ensures Client Relations support functions as well as broader IPS/support requirements are met.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge for all products, programs and services offered by IPS
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, implementation and support of the 3-times a year sales conferences for client publishers in partnership with the Client Relations, IPS Sales and ICG Trade Show & Events teams.
- Partners with Client Relations to ensures a smooth on-boarding and integration process of newly signed client-publishers.
- Assesses backlist and frontlist metadata health on a consistent basis to ensure metadata is optimized for distribution partners and online searching.
- Oversees the process for adding all client titles to seasonal catalogs for sell-in by completing sweeps for drop-in titles in CoreSource on a consistent basis.
- Creates and maintains Edelweiss catalogs for IPS, along with specific publisher catalogs and specialty catalogs requested by other Sales or Client Relations departments
- Partners with Client Relations and Sales in fine-tuning Edelweiss catalog for sales conferences.
- Prepares Client Relations documentation, presentations and participates in departmental/publisher meetings to include business reviews, integration meetings and sales conferences.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Avid reader?
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading, and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, Tennessee Book Company LLC, Ingram Content Group UK Ltd. and Ingram Content Group Australia Pty Ltd.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.