Production Associate- "NEW" Pay Rates $18-$20 an hour + $1.00 Weekend Premium
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Manufacturing Associates to join Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA 18031.
Are you an Avid Reader? Have you ever wondered how a book is actually made? Join us at Ingram Lightning Source and be apart of the team that produces books every day; and keeps the world reading!
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our manufacturing and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. We emphasize safety through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
C SUNDAY-TUESDAY + EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 7PM-7AM
D: WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY + EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 7PM-7AM
Great Reasons to Work for Ingram Lightning Source:
- AIR CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT!
- CLEAN manufacturing environment!
- Benefits Day One!
- Overtime available every week!
- Casual Dress Code - NO Steel Toes Required!
- Work only 3 days and every othe Saturday
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Discounts on books!
What You'll Need:
- High Diploma/GED or 6 months work experience
What You’ll Do:
- Operate production equipment including printers, binders and trimmers to achieve shift production volume and meet safety and quality standards
- Learn to operate two or three workstations as assigned.
- Execute timely re-supply of raw materials while operating production equipment
- Notify lead operator and/or specialist when equipment is not operating effectively
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Physical Demands:
- Ability to walk and stand continuously during the assigned shift.
- Ability to lift/carry in full range of motion up to 50 lbs. during the assigned shift – up to 30 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to push/pull in a manufacturing environment up to 50 lbs to push during the assigned shift – up to 40 lbs frequently and up to 50 occasionally.
- Ability to grip/grasp continuously during the assigned shift.
- Ability to bend, kneel/squat, twist/turn, reach above shoulder, and type/keyboard frequently during the assigned shift.
- Ability to work designated 12 hour shift including overtime as required.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.