3rd Shift - Picker - up to $17/hr
- 1200 Ingram Dr, Chambersburg, PA 17202, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Pickers to contribute to our Operations team in Chambersburg, PA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Obtains picking list or task group assignments from leadership, inputs order into production system, and gets cart.
- Pulls/verifies correct number of each item from shelves based on task assignment using paper, radio frequency (RF) or voice-activated processes and places books on cart.
- Scans order out of production when completed and pushes cart in the correct staging area.
Why You’ll Love Working for ICG:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- $15.50 per hour
- 3rd Shift - receives an additional $1.50 shift differential for hours worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation available beginning Day One! (positions greater than 20 hours per week)
- Sunday through Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.