Operations Onboarding Coordinator
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for an Operations Onboarding Coordinator to contribute to our Operations team in Breinigsville, PA.
The Operations Onboarding Coordinator (OOC) is responsible for ensuring Ingram new hires have a meaningful and positive experience as they assimilate into an ILS manufacturing site. The OOC will help Ingram new hires gain knowledge of the ILS business standards and procedures, as well as, ICG structure, vision, mission and culture.
Want to help explore and build new ways to deliver content to the world?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree required
- Experience working in an operations environment
What You'll Do:
- Provide onboarding support to new associates, ensuring new hires feel welcome within the organization and are provided with the materials and knowledge needed for success
- Assist new hires with building valuable relationships with colleagues and managers
- Make daily touch points with each new associate, providing an opportunity for associates to voice concerns or ask questions as needed
- Facilitate communication and feedback loops between direct associates and leadership team
- Analyze feedback from new associates and provide supporting data to operations leadership
- Identify and action top losses as identified from new associate feedback to improve new hire retention
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- Starting 10 vacation days, 3 personal days, and 10 sick days.
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Onsite snacks and refreshments available for purchase
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.