Facility Services/Janitorial - Monday - Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm
- 7315 Innovation Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Facility Services Technician to contribute to our Operations team in Fort Wayne, IN.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Perform general clean-up of the facility including trash removal from warehouse and grounds, breaking down boxes, sweeping floors and dusting shelves.
- Monitors corrugate waste, operates baler and remove all recycling from the building.
- Performs equipment and small motor repair and light carpentry work by operating mobile equipment and small hand tools
- Maintain the grounds around the warehouse including emptying trash containers.
- Forklift certified or the ability to become forklift certified
- 1 year of consecutive work experience
- 6 months work experience in a manufacturing/warehouse setting
Why You Should Apply
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Employee discounts up to 40% on book orders
- Eligible for health insurance & 401k on start date
- Paid time off available on start date
- Eligible for pay increase after successful completion of training period
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:30am-6:00pm
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.