Order Processor / Client Services - IPS ( 2 x 6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
- Deltic Ave, Bradwell Common, Milton Keynes MK13, UK
Ingram Content Group UK Ltd, is a leader in providing a comprehensive suite of inventory-free on-demand print and distribution services for books to the publishing industry.
Become a part of an innovative team helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world and helping to revolutionize the way that publisher content reaches readers around the world!
FTC - Order Processor / Client Services Administrator - IPS
9 Month FTC
Mon - Fri 37.5 hour per work
The role encompasses order and data processing, administrative work and support for three teams with customer service functions on an ad hoc basis.
Essential Job Duties:
- To take responsibility for input of orders in a timely and accurate manner, responding appropriately and swiftly to orders, enquiries, problems and special requests from clients and customers, accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
- To check all order requests to ensure the correct information has been provided by the customer.
- To search and locate the correct customer account within the database and input the order details and to make judgements upon delivery method selecting correct option according to instructions from the customer.
- To ensure all orders are processed accurately and within departmental turnaround and to ensure service level agreements with clients are adhered to and where possible improved upon.
- To batch all orders at the end of the day ready for scanning by reception/admin team.
- To liaise with other departments within the company with regards to problematic orders.
- To inform the Order Processing Team Leader of any problems
- To respond appropriately and swiftly to admin requests, enquiries, return requests, problems and special requests from clients and customers, accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
- Working with the client services team, to take responsibility for the handling of client purchase order processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist the client services team with data processing and other duties as required
- Assist the orders and customer services teams with administrative duties such as returns requests, backorder cancellations, label printing and other such tasks that might occur from time to time
- Provide cover for the scanning and filing of orders and management of post
- Ensure accurate and timely input of all related data into system and ensure prompt responses to communications.
- To work within the teams to ensure service level agreements with clients are adhered to
- Communicate clearly and positively with other departments and colleagues within IPS.
- Where required and as may be necessary from time to time, provide customer services to customers and clients
- Participate in warehouse cover, picking / packing, stock replenishment and any other warehouse tasks that might be required on occasions
Skills and Attributes
- Accurate and timely handling of customer order processing, client purchase order processing, client publisher and other data entry and administrative duties with attention to detail always
- Have good, clear written communication skills including professional management of email
- Have a professional and courteous telephone manner
- Display positive, cheerful and proactive behaviours at work and when representing the company
- Be calm under pressure
- Display a flexible attitude to your workload and team colleagues
- To undergo continuous personal and professional development in order to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services to our clients
- To undergo ongoing training in the use of IPS systems, and to train to use new features of our systems as they are developed
To adhere to the absence/attendance policy ensuring no more than 3 absences in rolling 6 months.
To maintain all Company presentation standards
You must take responsibility for complying with the requirements of the employee handbook
Undertake all other reasonable tasks and responsibilities as requested by your team leader or department Manager/ Deputy Manager
- GCSE level Mathematics and English required as a minimum.
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Service Awards
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme