INGRAM JOB FAIR! Warehouse Jobs up to $15.75/hr + Benefits Day One!
- 210 American Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Looking for work? Ingram Content Group is NOW HIRING Warehouse Associates in Jackson, TN on all shifts!
Join us at our job fair on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND from 9am-2pm! We will be conducting on the spot interviews & offers! To RSVP for our event, please APPLY NOW! See details below.
HIRING EVENT - Thursday, September 2nd 9am-2pm
Ingram Content Group
210 American Dr
Jackson, TN 38301
Great Reasons to Work for Ingram:
- Casual Dress Code - NO steel toes required!
- Benefits Day ONE!
- CLEAN Warehouse environment!
- Overtime available every week $$
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities!
- Discounts on books!
NOW HIRING 1ST SHIFT, 2ND SHIFT, AND WEEKEND SHIFTS! FT, PT, OR SEASONAL!
What You'll Need:
- High Diploma/GED or 6 months work experience
What You’ll Do:
- Operate production equipment including printers, binders and trimmers to achieve shift production volume and meet safety and quality standards
- Learn to operate two or three workstations as assigned.
- Execute timely re-supply of raw materials while operating production equipment
- Notify lead operator and/or specialist when equipment is not operating effectively
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Physical Demands:
- Ability to walk and stand continuously during the assigned shift.
- Ability to lift/carry in full range of motion up to 50 lbs. during the assigned shift – up to 30 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to push/pull in a manufacturing environment up to 50 lbs to push during the assigned shift – up to 40 lbs frequently and up to 50 occasionally.
- Ability to grip/grasp continuously during the assigned shift.
- Ability to bend, kneel/squat, twist/turn, reach above shoulder, and type/keyboard frequently during the assigned shift.
- Ability to work designated 12 hour shift including overtime as required.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.