- 34 13th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Marketing Coordinator to contribute to our Consortium Book Sales & Distribution team in Minneapolis, MN. In this role, you will assist the Consortium marketing team with implementation of various marketing strategies, activities, and communication plans targeting various audiences across multiple lines of business and products. You will utilize strong organizational and time-management skills, with excellent attention to detail, to coordinate the execution of content creation, social media posting, research, record keeping, data analysis, tracking project results, and additional tasks to support marketing plans. You’ll also work with the marketing team in supporting task creation for sales, customer service, and related business units in the execution of projects; ensuring accurate, timely and cost-efficient implementation.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Experience using Emma or similar marketing tool
- Publishing or bookselling industry background or experience
- Strong demonstrated written communication skills
- Experience editing and proofreading written copy
- Experience using social media in a professional setting
- Provides support and assistance to the marketing team with the tactical execution of brand marketing plans, strategies, and programs.
- Assist marketing team with brainstorming, identifies and proposes new and better ways of connecting with audiences, and meeting tactical goals.
- Track marketing initiatives and effectiveness.
- Implement various projects within designated timelines using marketing resources available that include online marketing, content marketing, partnerships, promotions, and traditional outbound pushes.
- Report on completed, current, and upcoming tactical project implementation (progress, challenges, optimization efforts as assigned by Manager).
- Maintain ongoing day to day, weekly, and monthly marketing operations including executing social media strategy and assisting with e-newsletters.
- Works with the brand’s senior marketing manager to develop relevant and accurate content and coordinate the production of marketing materials.
- Conduct various research efforts to compile accurate and up-to-date data (including demographics, psychographics, competitor analysis, target markets, etc.) so that management can make informed decisions in determining marketing direction.
- Maintain marketing department records and databases.
- Observe the goals and objectives outlined in the overall annual integrated marketing communications plan.
- Communicate marketing opportunities to publisher clients and assist with publisher needs.
- Working with management, coordinates the production of marketing materials, projects, and tasks from start to finish, working with deadlines.
- Works with team to ensure timely development of content for marketing materials to drive target market to desired results.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.