Int. Software Engineer (Java/React) - Full Remote
- Remote, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Intrepid by VitalSource LLC is hiring for a Software Engineer, Intermediate to work 100% remotely. As a Software Engineer on our team, you will work closely with other engineers to build features for the Intrepid product platforms. The core team originates from Seattle, WA but we have a number of remote associates over the whole US.
Who we are:
Intrepid is an award-winning collaborative learning SaaS platform that empowers organizations to solve high-stakes business challenges through engaging and applied learning at scale.
What we do:
We create innovative features with huge impact for our clients. We use cloud tech, APIs, modern architecture, continuous deployment, and integrations to reach our key initiatives. Come be a part of our Engineering org! If you are a Software Engineer that is passionate about development, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of application developer/software engineer experience
- 4 years of experience with Java and/or React
- Strong front-end development experience
- Experience working with React
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for the next generation of educational learning
- Provide full application development life cycle support, including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment with assistance from Senior and Lead Application Development
- Communicate effectively with internal and external users and stakeholders
- Support development with appropriate documentation
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually 8 company holidays and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, encouraging and fun environment with open working spaces where your contributions truly make a difference. Innovative ideas are always welcome.
- Access to cutting edge digital open source technology stacks and high-volume global transactions that have a massive positive impact on students, classrooms, and institutions of higher learning
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we’re also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.