- 76 Discovery Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia
Become a part of an innovative team helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world and helping to revolutionize the way that publisher content reaches readers around the world!
Ingram Content Group Australia Pty Ltd, is a leader in providing a comprehensive suite of inventory-free on-demand print and distribution services for books to the publishing industry. Lightning Source gives the publishing community options to print books in any quantity, one to 10,000, and provides its customers access to the most comprehensive worldwide bookselling channel in the industry.
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable ledger including processing and recording invoices and payment transactions.
- Prepares and submits payment batches for approval and payment. (Cheque and electronic payments)
- Codes, checks and enters all purchase requisitions, purchase orders, expense reports and supplier invoices within delegated authority levels
- Respond to supplier and publisher queries in connection with amounts due or payments made.
Accounts Receivable/Cash Application
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable ledger including processing and recording invoices, credit notes and cash receipts.
- Allocates and posts to the ledger all cash receipts daily maintaining accurate and up to date customer records.
- Preparation of manual invoices and credit notes as needed
- Responds to customer queries in relation to transactions and balances as required.
- Ensures invoices and statements are issued and distributed to customers on a prompt and timely basis.
Credit & Collections
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with credit policies and procedures
- Conducts credit limit reviews and requests updates within delegated authority limits.
- Manages credit holds and resolves any outstanding issues.
- Communicates with customers on overdue or disputed items. Resolves queries and disputes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain weekly stockholding and inventory files
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with suppliers.
- Ensure goods are received, invoiced authorised and entered
Other Finance Administration
- Carrying out month end duties and assisting the Finance Manager and Financial Accountant to ensure the management accounts are reported accurately
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment
- To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately
- MS Office skills, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Able to multi task and be proactive
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Prior experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable preferred
- 9.5% Superannuation Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Annual discretionary bonus