Warehouse Worker - Full & Part Time Available
- 1200 Ingram Dr, Chambersburg, PA 17202, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring various warehouse positions to contribute to our Operations team in Chambersburg, PA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Obtains picking list or task group assignments from leadership, inputs order into production system, and gets cart
- Pulls/ verifies correct number of each item from shelves based on the task assignment using paper, Radio Frequency (RF) or voice- activated processes and places books on cart
- Scans order out of production when completed and pushes cart in the correct staging area
- Assembles cartons for orders, secures product, seals the carton, label carton, sends down appropriate shipping line based on routing instructions
- Lifts cartons on and off conveyor to send down appropriate shipping line for pickup carrier
- Corrects carton weight as needed
- Removes product from boxes, verifies title and location, and places on shelves in an orderly manner
- Breaks down boxes and packing materials
6 months continuous work experience
Why You’ll Love Working for ICG:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Starting Pay $14.50
- 3rd Shift Differential $1.50
- Increase after 4 months based on performance
- Benefits begin day 1 for positions 20+ hours per week
FULL TIME SCHEDULES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Monday through Friday 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Sunday through Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am - 3rd shift
PART TIME SCHEDULES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Monday through Friday - 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Monday through Friday - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- 3 days per week - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm - you pick your set 3 days
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.