Human Resources Generalist, Manufacturing (PA)
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a HR Generalist to contribute to our team in Breinigsville, PA. In this role, you will serve as the single point of contact for HR services and programs for a targeted group of internal customers. You will guide all aspects of HR delivery to positively impact business unit performance. This includes administering the functions of the employment lifecycle from recruitment to exit such as sourcing, staffing, employment administration, associate relations, leave administration, benefit administration, and training.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years human resources related course work, projects or experience
- 2 years of experience working in an HR role
- Experience using HRIS systems such as PeopleSoft, Kronos or similar
- Leave experience (ADA, FMLA, and STD)
- Experience within an operations or high production environment (i.e. Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehouse)
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience conducting new hire orientation and with administrative tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel experience (data manipulation, charts/graphs, pivot tables and V look-ups)
- Provides clear interpretation of Ingram Company Policies to client groups.
- New Hire Orientation and educates new hires on company policy and procedures
- Provides support and counsel to client groups regarding employee issues, employment law where it relates to Ingram.
- Supports Managers/Supervisors with guidance on Corrective Action, review of disciplinary paperwork.
- Working knowledge of FMLA, STD, and WC.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to assist with coverage on night shifts.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.