Manufacturing Associate (All Shifts Available, up to $18.50/hr!)
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Print & Book Production Associates to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
Great Reasons to Work for Ingram Lightning Source:
- AIR CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT!
- CLEAN manufacturing environment!
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Casual Dress Code - NO Steel Toes Required!
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Discounts on books!
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months continuous work experience required
What You’ll Do:
- Operate production equipment including printers, binders and trimmers to achieve shift production volume and meet safety and quality standards
- Learn to operate two or three workstations as assigned.
- Execute timely re-supply of raw materials while operating production equipment
- Notify lead operator and/or specialist when equipment is not operating effectively
- Other duties as assigned
A: (Sun-Tues 7am-7pm + sub shift on Wed, Thurs, or Fri) + Saturdays as needed
B: (Wed-Fri 7am-7pm + sub shift on Sun, Mon, or Tues) + Saturdays as needed
C: (Sun-Tues 7pm-7asm + sub shift on Wed, Thurs, or Fri) + Saturdays as needed
D: (Wed-Fri 7pm-7am + sub shift on Sun, Mon, or Tues) + Saturdays as needed
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.